God Cared for Paul
Lesson: Acts 28:1-6
What animal could have hurt Paul? (snake)
Verse: “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you” (Psalm 56:3)
Activity: Call out commands for your child to follow as they say the verse. Suggestions: Whisper as you say the verse, clap your hands as you say the verse, stand on one leg.
Jesus Will Live with Believers Forever
Lesson: Revelation 21:1-22:5
What will Jesus’ new city be called?
Verse: “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them” (Revelation 21:3)
Activity: Call out commands for your child to follow as they say the verse. Suggestions: Whisper as you say the verse, clap your hands as you say the verse, stand on one leg.
Back to School
Lesson: 1 Samuel 1-3
Theme: God provides the strength and guidance I need for life, and for this school year.
What did Samuel learn about God?
Verse: Philippians 4:13
No comments:
Post a Comment