Each Friday morning, the lessons that will be taught on Sunday will be posted on this website.
You can read through the Bible stories before Sunday or after church you can see the basics of what your child did each Sunday.
Also, yesterday's POST about Baptist and Communion contains some helpful resources to talk with your children about the two ordinances of the church.
This week's missionary family is Kelly and Deb McMaster in Brazil.
This week's lessons and memory verses are
- Toddler - God led Israel
- Kinder - King Saul’s Excuse - 1 Samuel 15:22
- 1 S.S. -Jesus forgave sin -Mark 2:10b
- 2/3 S.S. -David aimed to defend God’s name - Psalm 118:6
- 4/5 S.S. - God forgives our sin - Psalm 51:17
- 1st – 5th C.C. - God Demands Justice - Romans 5:19
As a church, we want to help you disciple your family.
If there is any way we can help you, please contact the church, email Pastor Dave, or use the contact form.
Post a Comment