For General Kids in Church info go to tbcgrkidz.blogspot.com/p/kids-in-church-faqs.html
This Sunday, January 29, is a Kids in Church Sunday
See other class notes at the end of this post.
This week's passage is Acts 23:12 - 35
It is A LOT of action with a short letter thrown in the middle.
Murder plots, informants, and nighttime get-aways.
More sermon helps and the sermon later this weekend.Listen for KEYWORDS to fill in the blanks.
- PROVIDEntial control in getting Paul to the city of ROME.
- God works ALL THINGS after the counsel of His will. (Eph. 1:11b)
- What Paul saw as set - BACK, God saw as a set UP. At home talk about what this means.
- 40 people plotted against Paul & 470 protected him.
- God causes ALL THINGS to work together for good to those who love God. Rom. 8:28
- In this passage, we see God’s PROVIDENCE, POWER, and LOVE.
As a family,
talk about the many different ways God has provided for your family
talk about the connection between providence, power, and love.
Be sure to pick up the kids study notes outside the 1st - 5th grade room OR upstairs at the communication center by the elevator.
David trusted God
God is pleased when we trust Him
1 Sam 17:17-30
God revealed his plan for Joseph
God’s plans can never be stopped
Gen 37:1 – 11
God promoted his
God shows that He is true and powerful
Ex 5; 7:14-10:29
God is holy
God’s holiness separates Him from sinners
God stays with us as He works out His plan
Ruth’s devotion & redemption
God faithfully provides for us
1 Sam 8:6, 7
Here is the Bible Club link for this lesson - bibleclubkids.com/joshua-1-kings/3-l06-ruth-makes-an-unselfish-choice/
SUNDAY MORNING DROP-OFF / PICK-UP PROCEDURES
Trinity Baptist Church has established a Child Protection Policy for the safety of the children God brings to Trinity, the reputation of the faithful servants working with children and families, and the beauty of the Bride of Christ, the church.
The following procedures are important in maintaining safety, reputation, and beauty.
- All children need to check in at the desk and wear check-in labels. Parents need to keep the pick-up label.
- If the label maker is not working handwritten stickers will be given.
- Teachers will check to see that each child has a label.
- Children will only be given to an adult or teen who has the appropriate pick receipt.
- If multiple children are being picked up, keep the pick-up label until the final child.
- If for some reason there is no pickup label, the parent and child must wait until after the initial rush has passed.
KIDS IN CHURCH FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE SERVICE
Some parents choose to have their children with them during the beginning of the service. If this is the case, here are some things to know.
- Pick up your child after Sunday School. For the safety of the children, they will not be let out of class without a teen or adult with the appropriate pick-up slip.
- During the service, the children will be directed when to head back to class. A security person will be in the back and downstairs foyer area to help children get to their classes.