This week's missionaries are Nick & Dana Harmon. They serve with CRU, a college campus ministry at UNC - Wilmington.
Before Sunday, you can read through the Bible stories.
After church, you can see the basics of what your child did on Sunday.
You may want to check back after church for information that was added after the lessons were taught.
This week's lessons and memory verses are...
- Toddler - God gave Israel clothes
- Kinder - David’s forgiving heart - Galatians 6:10
- 1 S.S. - Jesus gave new life - John 5:21
- 2/3 S.S. - God made a royal promise - Acts 13:23
- 4/5 S.S. - When kindness is right - Proverbs 3:27
- 1st – 5th C.C. - Noah Finds Grace - Hebrews 11:7
Two specific things we talked about in 1st - 5th Children's Church were...
- The fact that the ark was huge. It was not like the bathtub toys or how many kids' books illustrate it. Having these toys is not wrong but we want the kids to know they are not accurate depictions. Part of the class plan was to watch this 5 minute video from Answers In Genesis - https://youtu.be/UIjRoi6ywYo
- Just as we did upstairs, we set aside time to pray for the Mollhagens as they leave for India on November 9th. Lianna and Adi are in this class - www.faithindeeds.org
Last Week's section was incorrect.
Should have been "God stands in contrast to those who LOVE SELF and HATE OTHERS."
Post a Comment