This week’s missionary is a missionary family
The lessons and memory verses…
- Toddler - Jesus went to the temple - Psalm 122:1
- Kinder - Listening to the King - Luke 2:47
- 1 S.S. - The king Israel wanted - Psalm 145:8
- 2/3 S.S. - Jonah got a second chance - Titus 3:5
- 4/5 S.S. - The Word lights the way - John 8:12
- 1st – 5th C.C. - Abram’s fearful disobedience - Galatians 3:8, 9
DROP-OFF / PICK-UP PROCEDURES
Trinity Baptist Church has established a Child Protection Policy for the safety of the children God brings to Trinity, the reputation of the faithful servants working with children and families, and the beauty of the Bride of Christ, the church.
The following procedures are important in maintaining safety, reputation, and beauty.
- All children need to check-in at the desk and wear check-in labels. Parents need to keep the pick-up label.
- If the label maker is not working handwritten stickers will be given.
- Teachers will check to see that each child has a label.
- Children will only be given to an adult or senior high teen who has the appropriate pick receipt.
- If multiple children are being picked up, keep the pick-up label until the final child.
- If for some reason there is no pickup label, the parent and child must wait until after the initial rush has passed.
AWANA DROP-OFF / PICK-UP POLICY
- Cubbies are dropped off and picked up child at the Cubbies room
- Sparks are dropped off and picked up child at the Sparks room
- T and T's are dropped off child at chapel entrance. They will be picked up in the Fellowship Hall or the Fireplace Room next to the Fellowship Hall.
Thank you very much for helping us disciple kids intentionally and zealously.
Post a Comment