For Next Week, and throughout July, there will be a combined Sunday School class for the 2 years old through 5th graders and their parents and grandparents.
Plan to come out and learn Biblical truth as a family.
Fighter Verse Info is after the graphic
The Supported Ministry this week is
Toddlers: Dorcas helped People – God uses people to help us serve. The passage is Acts 9:36 – 42. The memory verse is Galatians 5:13.
4 & 5-year-olds: The Church’s Problem – Christ uses us to meet church needs. The passage is Acts 6:1 – 7. The memory verse is Galatians 5:13.
1st - 5th grade: Israel Breaks God’s Commands – God alone is worthy of our worship. The passage is Exodus 32 – 34. The memory verse is Exodus 34:13, 14
In the 1st - 5th grade lesson, we will be connecting the lesson with the Fighter Verse. Be sure to talk with your child about the connection.
This Week's Fighter Verse is Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower;
the righteous man runs into it and is safe.
BIG IDEA: God is strong and helps those who run to him.
This week there is no Sunday School BUT there is still a Fighter Verse.
And here are some things you can do with your family:
- What's in a name?
- Talk about the significance family members names. What they mean? Why they were chosen?
- Build a fort (two options)
- Build a fort you can review the verse and do family devotions
- Build forts using blocks and test them to see which is the strongest.
- ABC's of God
- List names and characteristics of God that begin with each letter of the alphabet.
Post a Comment