This week’s ministry is Faith In Deeds
The lessons and memory verses…
- Toddler - Jesus listened to a Father - Jeremiah 32:17
- Kinder - Jesus fed a multitude - Mark 6:34
- 1st grade S.S. - King Saul lost his kingdom - 1 Samuel 15:22c
- 2nd/3rd grade S.S. - God answered Hezekiah - 1 John 5:14
- 4th/5th grade S.S. - The Word gives new life - John 11:25, 26
Our scheduled Through the Bible lesson, A Tale of Two Wicked Cities,
will be sent home for your family to do sometime this week.
Our Children's Church lesson tomorrow is going to be the same passage Pastor Brett's sermon is from Acts 8:8 – 24.
If you are a parent or guardian of a 1st through 5th grader, I want to invite you to join your child in the children’s chapel.
Why join us in the children’s chapel?
- You will have some sermon-related conversation starters for your family.
- You will have a basic parenting principle that can be used in your family. It is one Krista and I have used for a long time.
- You will get to know some of what we do during children’s church
- You will get to know some of the kids your child is with during children’s church.
It is my hope and prayer that this will be one of many opportunities to help equip parents to do family worship.
If you don’t come down, which is okay, here are two other options…
- Do what you regularly do and after the service check out http://tbcgrkidz.org/ for specific resources to help you talk about the sermon and the lesson.
- Pick up a sermon note sheet at the welcome center downstairs and have your child sit with you during the service.
Post a Comment