This Week's Supported Workers are the Phillips
- Celebrating the Feast
- God wants us to thank him.
- Lev. 23:33-45
- 1 Chronicles 29:13
- Solomon’s Worship of God
- God is worthy of great praise.
- 1 Kings 5-8
- 1 Chron 16:29
- Neighbor Helping Neighbor
- Jesus taught us to care for our neighbors
- Luke 10:25-37
- Rom 15:2
The first graders have recently begun memorizing the questions of the New City Catechism. They are working on Question 2 now.
- What is our only hope in life and death? That we are not our own but belong to God.
- What is God? God is the creator of everyone and everything
If any parent, not just 1st grade parents, want to work on these questions, go to New City Catechism Question 2
- Solomon Built God’s Temple
- God’s name is greatly to be praised.
- 1 Kings 3:5-8:66
- Ps 150:1
- Christ’s Heart
- Christ loves us with a perfect, everlasting love
- Ephesians 4:31-37
- Eph 5:2
- The Good Samaritan & Woe to Pharisees
- God expects us to love our neighbors by meeting needs
- Lk 10:25-37; 11:37-44
- John 11:25, 26a